Friday, October 16, 2009

Great...I've been tagged...

Can you fill this out without lying? You've been tagged, so now you need to answer all the questions HONESTLY. At the end, choose at least 8 people to be tagged. Don't forget to tag me!

To do this, copy this entire message, then go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, delete my answers, and type yours. Easy!

Next, tag 8 people (in the right hand corner of the app). Click publish (at the bottom). Have fun! :)

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth? PB&J half sandwich

2.Where was your profile picture taken? New York City, NY

3.Can you play Guitar Hero? No, but I know all the songs.

4.Name someone who made you laugh today? John Candy

5.How late did you stay up last night and why?- Ten thirty as that is normal.

6.If you could move somewhere else, would you? No, but I would travel.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? No...I'm too enamored with watching them for all that.

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on your FB list? I have no idea. Several live in Montgomery.

9. Do you believe exes can be friends? Why would you want to?

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? He's been relegated to my "when I was younger I..." group.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? A couple of weeks ago.

12. Who took your profile picture? My aunt.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Jill and her sorority sister, Brittney.

14. Was yesterday better than today? About the same.

15. Can you live a day without TV? Yes. Computer? NO.

16. Are you upset about anything? Yes, but it is trivial, childish, and I'll get over it.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?-Relationships are the basis of life. The Bible is a book about relationships.

18. Are you a bad influence? I have been, but I don't recommend it. I've spent a lot of time making up for that.

19. Night out or night in? Night in. I'm a homebody that likes to travel. Leave it to me to be an enigma.

20. What items could you not go without during the day? That would be coffee, cell phone, and food.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?- My mother.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? "Hey, when you get home download "Mama's Song" by Carrie Underwood. You're going to LOVE it. Don't forget!!" (from my daughter Jill)

23. How do you feel about your life right now? I like who I am...am trying to lighten up (literally) and wish that I had more money...but whatever.

24. Do you hate anyone? Other than people with the political power at present? No.

25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? A discussion about sororities, dieting, and activities from the ladies of the Class of 1981.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes. Bring it.

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? That would be NO. I have had someone say that something I've done, said or written was perfect for them at a certain time/place...which is more than enough for me.

28. What song is stuck in your head? "Times Like These" by Foo Fighters

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m. "Big Dave! Someone's knocking on the window!"

30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? No. But 55? Yes.

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow. Pay my AMEX bill online and transfer money from one account to the other to pay bills.

32. Do you think too much or too little? I'm a thinker...so the former.

33. Do you smile a lot? On my own time? Yes. At work? Not so much...too busy.

Bonus Round...

34. How many hours a day do you spend on the computer? Three at a minimum. But before you tell me that I spend too much time on the computer...bear in mind that this includes writing, bill paying, and checking up on the shenanigans the current administration is up to every day.

35. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would you be? Someone thin, relatively happy, and in shape.

36. Facebook or Twitter? - Facebook

37. Chicken or Beef? - Beef

38. Mac or PC?-PC

39. Have you ever punched anyone in the face? What kind of question is that? I'd like to punch whoever thought that question up in the face.

40. Have you ever been punched in the face? No, but I probably should have been a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment