Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Facebook Fun! My Life According to Foo Fighters

"Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. Even if you don't like me. But don’t tell me if you don’t. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. Repost as "My life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Foo Fighters

Are you a male or female:
Doll

Describe yourself:
Big Me

How do you feel:
On the Mend or Lonely As You

Describe where you currently live:
Home or Hell (depends on the day)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Walking After You

Your favorite form of transportation:
Drive Me Wild

You and your best friends are:
Down in the Park on Baker Street

Favorite time of day:
Times Like These

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Ain't It the Life

What is life to you:
Miracle

Your relationship:
Dear Lover

Your fear:
Long Road to Ruin

What is the best advice you have to give:
Stranger Things Have Happened

Thought for the Day:
My Poor Brain or Cheer Up Boys (Your Makeup is Running)

How I would like to die:
In Your Honor

My soul's present condition:
Resolve

No comments:

Post a Comment